Wednesday 13 June 2007

Mini Banner Introduction

The blog world is full of mini banners, chicklets, buttons, badges, or whatever they are called anyway.

You know what I'm talking about, these mini banner kind of things with which some blogs are crampacked. Usually found in side bars of blogs, these mini banners link to other websites or blogs. Usually these mini banners are displayed because the linked website performs some kind of service to the blog. These services can be divided into:
  • Bookmarkers
  • RSS Feeders
  • Backlink programs
  • Communities
  • Content providers
  • Rating / vote for me
There are so many mini banners, and there are more everyday (they are like bugs). And it is high time someone starts collecting them. And that person will be me :-)

So, all of the mini banners I can find I will publish here. All the ones I do not find, but you do, you can inform me about using the comment functings. Ow, and be sure to use all the possibilities offered here to make your blog more popular by clicking on the mini banners.

No comments: